Step 4: Apply for jobs on other Corporates’ websites too
Step 5: Get jobs basis your TCS NQT Score and suitability
Pre-final or final year students from any stream or degree
Students passing between 2018 – 2024, who are looking for a job
Working professionals with up to 2 years of experience
What Do You Get?
Scorecard : with a validity of 2 years
Unlimited attempts: to improve your TCS NQT Score
Free online learning course to help you prepare better
Free practice tests to crack the real test with ease
1.What is TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)?
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is an Ability Test that assesses a candidate’s competencies and skills. Each candidate who completes the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) gets a TCS NQT Score. The TCS NQT – Cognitive Score is applicable for all industries and job roles. The TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is planned to be conducted every quarter. Candidates can take the tests again to improve their previous scores, if desired.
All tests will be conducted in English language only and there will be no negative marking.
Candidates who have appeared for TCS NQT earlier and would like to improve their TCS NQT Score, can purchase NQT Variant(s) and appear for it in the upcoming tests.
Candidates will be able to view/edit their details and add test(s) on/before the application closure date.
2. What is TCS NQT – Cognitive?
TCS NQT – Cognitive is a General Ability Test that assesses a candidate in the following areas:
Verbal Ability: This section assesses English grammar, appropriate usage of the same, and reading comprehension.
Reasoning Ability: This section assesses identifying words and numeric patterns, problem-solving, figural and factual analysis, decision-making, propositional reasoning and visual-spatial reasoning.
Numerical Ability: This section assesses number system, arithmetic, elementary statistics, data interpretation.
The score of this test will be called as TCS NQT – Cognitive Score.
3. What is TCS NQT – Psychometric?
Attitude is a broad component covering work styles, personality traits and dispositions relevant to the workplace. TCS NQT – Psychometric assesses the attitude alignment framework relevant for entry-level position and provides an assessment report. The score of this test will be called as TCS NQT – Psychometric Score.
4. I have purchased the product, can I transfer or use the Hall Ticket for the next exam?
No, the Hall Tickets can neither be transferred nor can be used for the next exam.
5.When and how many times will TCS NQT be conducted in a year?
TCS NQT will be conducted once every quarter, i.e., 4 times in a year. Once you register for TCS NQT, the exam date and time will be communicated through the Hall Ticket, 2 days prior to the exam. You can check the TCS NQT exam dates on the respective variant pages.
6. How do I apply for TCS NQT?
1. Click on the “Buy Now” or “Activate Now” button on the TCS NQT – Variants section.
2. Login with your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials or sign up as a new user.
3. After login/sign up, you will be asked to share your details required to complete your registration process. This includes your name, email ID, phone number, mode of assessment and other details.
4. In case of Buy Now: On successful submission of the registration form, you need to proceed to make the payment by clicking on “Click to Pay/Activate Code”. The Hall Ticket will be issued only on the successful purchase of the exam.
5. In case of Activate Now: A pop-up window will open, where you need to enter the Licence Code and click on the “Activate Now” button. Once you click on the “Close” button, you will be automatically redirected to “My Dashboard”.
6. You will receive a successful registration message on your registered email ID/mobile number.
7. The assessment will be conducted in two modes online Remote Proctored Assessment and In-Centre Assessment.
Online Remote Proctored Assessment, you will receive the login credentials on your registered email ID, 2 days prior to the assessment.
In-Centre Assessment, you will receive the Hall Ticket on your email ID, 2 days prior to the assessment.
8. Repeat the process from step 4 for the purchase of every new TCS NQT Variant.
7. Who can apply for the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)?
Candidates eligible to apply for the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) should meet the below eligibility criteria:
UG, PG and Diploma students who are in their pre-final and final year
Candidates passing out in the year 2018-2024, with a degree and specialisation