Job Role: Field Sales Superheroes (Business Development)
10th/ 12th/ Graduate
Good Communication Skills
Good Sales Skills
Owns a Android Phone
1. Planning and organizing market visits for lead generation is your responsibility.
2. Achieving sales goals for a variety of payment solutions, including EDC/card swipe machines, Sound Boxes, point-of-sale software, insurance, and other financial items.
3. Product deployment at customer sites along with advantages and best practices explanations.
4. Ensuring client happiness to increase sales conversions and customer retention.
5. Collecting regular market feedback for current offers and understanding rival moves as feedback for product improvements.
Benefits & Perks
1. Potential for earning up to 60,000 each month.
2. Weekly Bonus Payments.
3. Flexible Earning Model – Option to make up for a missed target due to a leave of absence or vacation by hitting a higher target on a different day.
4. Exciting Reward and Recognition policies to recognize your accomplishments.
5. Conveyance Allowance is given according to eligibility.
6. Mobile Allowance is offered to eligible individuals.
7. Education sponsorship: supporting your academic goals while facilitating your learning needs and expanding your knowledge.
8. Various programs for skill upgrading can help you advance your career.
9. Programs for grooming and training that are specifically designed to help you advance your profession quickly.
10. Benefits to Health & Retirement – We take care of your financial burden for medical bills while you work hard. Through the retirement benefits that the organization provides, your future is also guaranteed.