The Writer Benefit Program is our attempt to provide writers with financial incentives to produce original long-form fiction novels and make their passion their profession.
Write the first 30,000 words & Apply for our Writers Benefit Program ✍️
If selected, Sign the Contract & Receive New Novel Bonus along with Revenue Share monthly
Update Chapters daily, and receive Daily Update Bonus every Day 💸 💰
Once you write 2,50,000 words and have positive reviews, our team will contact you to make an audiobook. After testing, if the novel is selected for audio conversion, you will receive revenue from your audiobook based on its performance.
Deadline to Enter Program
1st July : 105 days or 3 months to go !!
Once part of the program you will be eligible for
Once your book has been accepted into the program, it will always be eligible for this reward.
1. After tax and payment gateway fees are subtracted, a minimum of 25% of the money will be split with the writer.
2. The first day of the next month, the revenue share for any given month will be added to your Income Tab.
3. The revenue share amount will continually be added to your Income Tab. Only until your income has reached at least $100 will it be transferred to your bank account.
4. Hindi novels submitted before December 22, 2022 under the old program would also be eligible for the incentive. Any shortfall in the revenue amount you get will be made up in the following month.
1. New Novel Bonus 🖋️
This reward is given after the novel is approved for the Program.
NO copied, translated, adult or non-fiction content allowed
The writer must apply for the Writer Benefit Program [WBP].
If the novel meets our content quality standards, it will be
2. Daily Update Bonus ⭐
This reward is generated daily for up to 2,000 words at an incentive rate of 10 paise/word. Readers want daily chapter updates. So, we pay more if you publish regularly but pay less if you have missed publishing
Incentive Rate 💰
100% of incentive
= 10 paise/word
150% of incentive
= 15 paise/word
50% of incentive
= 5 paise/word
This Reward will be stopped if readers are drastically dropping from your novel
This reward is like ‘snakes and ladders’. Incentive type for the day will be determined how you have published after approval to the program.
Our Full incentive is 10 paise/word
– If you have published chapters of 2000 words each, daily from Oct 1st to Oct 6th;
then Oct 1st to Oct 6th will get Full Incentive (10 paise / word) , so ₹200 on each day.
After approval to the program, if you publish continously for 30 days, you start getting Streak incentive (15 paise/word).
– If you have published chapters of 2000 words each, daily from Oct 1st till Nov 2nd;
then Oct 1st till Oct 30th will get Full Incentive (10 paise / word) , so ₹200 on each day.
and Oct 31st to Nov 2nd will get Streak Incentive (15 paise / word) , so ₹300 on each day.
– This Streak Incentive continues till you keep publishing daily
For every day you miss publishing, you get Half Incentive on the next days
– If you miss publishing on 1st Jan, you’ll get Half Incentive (5 paise/word) for publishing on 2nd Jan.
And starting 3rd Jan, you get Full Incentive (10 paise/word) again.
– If you miss publishing from 1st to 3rd Jan, you’ll get Half Incentive (5 paise/word) for publishing from 4th to 6th Jan.
And starting 7th Jan, you get Full Incentive (10 paise/word) again.
To continue getting this reward, upload quality chapters daily & Make sure Valid Readers % is not dropping a lot from chapter to chapter. You can find the graph in Analytics Section: Engagement Tab
3. Completion Bonus 🚀
This reward will be given to the author when the novel is completed after review by our editors.
Word Count (Overall)
1,00,000 – 2,50,000
2,50,000 – 3,50,000
3,50,000 – 5,00,000
More than 5,00,000
If readers are drastically dropping from your novel, it might earn the reward for a lower word count bucket
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: Novel Name, Author name, Request for Completion Bonus
The payment will be approved after an editorial check to evaluate if the novel meets our content quality guidelines.